Day 1: Arrive Nairobi
- Airport greeting by Njewa Tour Ltd Directors with immediate transfer to Lukenya Getaway Resort 30 minutes outside of Nairobi.
- Rest at the Getaway with a Pre-Trip Briefing to follow.
- Hike around the area before travelling back to Nairobi for sightseeing during the afternoon with optional visits to authentic markets, a baby Elephant sanctuary, Kuzuri Bead Factory, Karen Blixen, Giraffe center, Mamba Village, Nairobi Museum and more.
- Accommodation will be in one of the hotels.
Day 2: Nairobi to Samburu Game Reserve
- Depart early this morning on Land-cruisers; drive to Samburu
- Go on an afternoon safari in this semi-arid frontier of Kenya
- See animals not found in other areas of East Africa
- Dinner and overnight at the Samburu lodge in a wonderful setting
- Full morning and afternoon Game drives
- Visit a Samburu village (optional)
- Relaxation at the lodge with dinner to follow
Day 4: Samburu to Aberdare National Park
- View game out of Samburu en route to Aberdare
- Safari in Aberdare‚Äďa lush park in contrast to Samburu
- Stay at "The Ark" with floodlight game viewing at night
Day 5: Aberdare to Lake Nakuru National Park
- Travel through lush Kikuyu farmlands (tea and coffee plantations)
- At Lake Nakuru safari in the park with a walk along the banks of the lake--home to thousands of flamingoes
- Dinner and overnight at Lion Hill lodge
Day 6: Lake Nakuru to Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Breakfast at Lodge
- Depart through the Great Rift Valley for Masai Mara game reserve
- Lunch at Keekorok Lodge or Sarova mara Camp
- Afternoon Game drive here on the Mara Plains.
- Season permitting; witness the Great Migration of wildebeest
- Watch at close range a great variety of the animals found in East Africa
- Camp or Lodge in a bush with evening around the fire with traditional dancing and storytelling by Masai.
Day 7: Masai Mara
- Full day on safari (Game drive) with lunch on the banks of the Mara River.
Day 8: Masai Mara to Nairobi
- At daybreak, visit an authentic Masai Village
- Walk with Masai Warriors from the village to a nearby school
- Visit school entering classrooms and talking with students
- Depart on our land-cruisers for Nairobi with overnight in Nairobi with carnivore dinner.
- Go out for a night of dancing and/or music (optional activity)
Day 9: Nairobi to Tarangire National Park (Tanzania)
- Travel overland to Tanzania via the border post of Namanga
- Arrive at Tarangire in the afternoon in time for a safari
- Amble wildlife and stunning scenery
- Dinner and overnight at Tarangire Sopa lodge
Day 10 Tarangire to Lake Manyara and Lake Eyasi
- Depart through rough roads and changing photography
- Enjoy a safari at Lake Manyara National Park famed for its tree-climbing lions, beautiful bird life, and large numbers of hippos
- Travel on to Lake Eyasi and camp in pitched tents
- Explore villages of the area with local tribesmen
- Dinner around the fire
Day 11: Lake Eyasi to Ngorongoro Crater
- Go with Hazabe bushmen on a hike through the forests and opportunity to watch them hunt
- After hike travel on to the famed Ngorongoro Crater
- Lodge or camp on the rim of the crater
Day 12: Ngorongoro Crater
- Early departure down to the crater floor to trace animals at first light in their most active state.
- In the late afternoon travel back to crater rim for a nature walk
- Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Sopa lodge perched on rim of crater.
Day 13: Ngorongoro Crater to Nairobi
- Depart early for a trip back to Nairobi
- Arrive in the late afternoon/early evening
- Farewell Dinner at Carnivores Restaurant
- Nairobi hotel overnight.
Day 14: Departure
- Breakfast, transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for flight home.